Forms of sentences and punctuation: methods for pupils
Punctuation skills are intellectual actions expressed in determining the spot of a indication and its particular option, when composing a text, for the true purpose of its structural and division that is semantic.
Punctuation skills consist of:
- - the capacity to locate communicative devices and denote their boundaries making use of punctuation, offered the goal setting and emotional color of statements;
- - the capacity to locate structural and semantic portions that require allocation punctuation that is using;
- - the capability to put punctuation markings relative to the learned rules;
- - the ability to substantiate choices for setting punctuation markings;
- - the capability to find a punctuation gap and justify the environment and collection associated with the necessary punctuation mark;
- - the capability to touch upon the punctuation associated with proposition and text;
- - the capability to locate, explain punctuation errors and proper them.